Sunday, September 2, 2012

A Little About Me

247
A Little About Me

                Hello, internet strangers!  I’m currently a junior in high school, and this is my blog for AP Language & Composition.  Don’t write me off yet; just because I’m doing this for a grade doesn’t mean that I’m not trying to do a good job and really get something out of it.  I consider myself a relatively interesting person, with much to talk about.  Most of the other people in my class seem to be having quite a bit of trouble thinking of something to blog about, but I don’t share this problem.  My head is just teeming with great ideas! 
                I’m not a total nerd, I promise.  Outside of school, my activities include playing French horn in band and orchestra, basketball, swimming, track, studying Chinese, and having fun while doing all of it.  My only real job was this summer, when I played in the city municipal band three to four times a week.  After eight weeks, I racked up a considerable amount of cash.  I have an older sister, an older brother, and a younger sister, and two nephews.  At this moment, I am at my sister’s and brother-in-law’s house in Illinois, seeing my younger for the first time out of the hospital.  He was named after my dad.
                I would love to hear any ideas for things to write about from anyone that happens to read anything on my blog.  I’m open to writing about pretty much anything.  I hope you enjoy reading my entries.

No comments:

Post a Comment