Sunday, January 6, 2013

Happy Haircut!

Happy Haircut!
416

                Getting a haircut is one of my favorite things.  I have really thick hair, so it gets really hot, especially when it starts getting long.  My haircut lady person says that I have more hair every time I come there.  A way to describe the feeling I have right after a haircut is that it feels like Heaven on my head.  I can just feel the breeze on my head; I feel free.  Sometimes I wonder how great it would feel to have a buzz cut, but I don’t really see myself ever doing that.  My head is kind of shaped like a football, and I’m not sure how great it would look.  Being totally bald would also be cool, but I think I might wait for that until I’m really old and I have no choice.
                The only real downside to getting a haircut is that right afterwards, I always get tons of the little hair clippings going down my shirt, and I always feel the need to take a shower as soon as I get home because the itching is just unbearable.  I’m not sure if that’s how it is for everyone, or if maybe it’s just my haircut lady being lazy.  Whatever, not that big of a deal.  I definitely have many bigger problems in my life.
                One of the other major benefits to getting a haircut is that my hair doesn’t go whack as easily.  I have a ridiculous amount of colics on my head, going in every which direction, so unless my hair is really short, it sticks up in random places all over the place and looks really funky.  However, for about a week after getting my haircut, this isn’t really a problem, and I can save my worrying for other things.  It’s really quite marvelous.  Something I commonly think of is whether this problem would go away altogether if I let my hair get long enough that its sheer weight kept it down.  Like maybe old school Justin Bieber style.  Oh my lord, I’m kidding.  But my mom wouldn’t let me do that anyway; she has total control of this whole matter.  She thinks that guys having long hair is absolutely repugnant, so even if I wanted to, she wouldn’t be having it. 
                Right now, my hair is at one of its record all-time longest, as I haven’t had a haircut for like five weeks.  My mom just told me that I’m getting a haircut tomorrow.  I can’t wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment