Sunday, January 20, 2013

Hurry Up, Hackas!!

444
Hurry Up, Hackas!!


                I swear, when one of the guys (or girls?) figures out an iOS 6 UNtethered Jailbreak, I am going to flip crap.  Every once in a while, I think I’m about to just break down and get the tethered one, but then I think about what would happen if my phone died and I couldn’t get to my computer for awhile.  If nothing else, my parents would be quite pissed, I do reckon, and it would most likely cause some kind of problem.  If you are unfamiliar with Jailbreaking and/or some of its terminology, you can go to my blog posts about it here:  Jailbreaking, Part I and Jailbreaking, Part II
                When this thing finally comes out, I will get it two days later (to avoid what happened last time), and then I will get all kinds of Jailbreaking goodies, most importantly Pokemon games, and will shortly after blog about it like there is no tomorrow, so please revisit my blog occasionally to have access!!  It has been months since iOS 6 came out; it came out right about the same time as the iPhone 5, which is when I got my iPhone 4 for free.  And goodness gracious, I refuse to EVER update my iOS again until it is untethered-ly Jailbroken.  I know it’s tough stuff, Jailbreaking iDevices, but seriously people, could you maybe spend a bit bigger fraction of your waking hours on it?  Millions of people are waiting to praise you eternally! 
                And, like I said in my other blog posts, I will definitely not be doing anything illegal or immoral with my device, but rather simply using it to its full potential, and getting apps that Apple doesn’t approve for business reasons, such as the previously unavailable Google Maps.  I can’t wait.  And trust me, I will tell you all about it once it happens.  Sometimes, I wonder if the real hacker is someone within the Apple company, knowing how to Jailbreak the devices from the start, but just waiting for an opportunity to seize his destiny.  Crazier things have happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment